Being successful as an entrepreneur is the goal. However being successful and impacting lives with your business is a greater goal. Some entrepreneurs miss this part and think its all about the money. Money is just part of the Success Story.
In today's Article I have 7 Top Successful Female Entrepreneurs who have in their own way inspired and impacted lives.
They all have given quotes over the years that can resonate with most female entrepreneurs. These are quotes on stress, sleep, success and mental health.
I hope you are motivated to keep going cause the world needs that quality that's unique to you and Im looking forward to your own success story.
Let's dive in.
Arriana Huffington is an international media mogul and prolific author who started the award-winning news platform The Huffington Post.
In 2007 she had a facial injury after fainting in her from because of overwork and burnout.
This experience has made her very vocal about the need for balance between work, good health and life/enjoyment and has advocated reform for companies to place this balance at the forefront of their culture.
Photo Credit : David A. Grogan | CNBC
Arriana Huffington's Quotes
“We can still take back our lives, take back controls.”
“It’s very hard to be resilient when we’re run down.”
“People who are burnt out are going to act out.”
“Becoming perpetually tired had become the new normal.”
“We need to stop talking about work-life balance. The two are completely integrated.”
“Technology has made it harder to connect with our own wisdom and to connect to a sense of wonder with the world.”
“Where we put our attention determines the quality of our life. It determines what we do. It determines everything.”
“It’s becoming very hard to say no to all the barrage of information, the notifications. Imagine how hard it is for teenagers.”
“Remember what you’re grateful for, or simply consciously breathe. It will dramatically change the quality of your day.”
“Our eulogies are made up of how we made people feel, what we added to other people’s lives, what made us laugh.”
“The problem is not with stress. The problem is when stress becomes cumulative. … It leads to every disease, including diabetes.”
“When we prioritize our well-being, everything else in our life gets better, including our products, including our performance at work, including our success.”
“Right now we take better care of our smartphones than we take care of ourselves. I bet everyone here knows how much battery remains in their phones right now.”
“You may say, ‘How come an entire country believes something false?’ That’s not unusual. Remember, for a long time we all believed that smoking was glamorous.”’
“If you don’t learn to delegate as a leader, if you don’t trust your leadership team, you’re never going to have a star leadership team. No star leader is going to join you if you’re going to micromanage everything.”
“Right now, the cultural assumption is that you have to respond immediately, especially to text. If I don’t respond to texts immediately, I feel like someone is going to call 911. We need to change that.”
“People wonder what’s going to happen with artificial intelligence. … For me the problem is not what’s happening to artificial intelligence, the problem isn’t what’s happening to augmented reality, I’m worried about what’s happening to humanity.”
Marie Forleo is a motivational speaker, author, an American life coach and web television host of Marie TV. She is the owner of Marie Forleo International, B-School and MarieTV.
Her Quotes inspire you to follow your dream, create your business around adding value to people and knowing that everything is figureoutable.
Photo Credit: Eric Michael Pearson
Marie Forleo's Quotes
- “Everything is figureoutable.” Marie Forleo
- “If it’s not scheduled, it’s not real.” Marie Forleo
- “When you fully commit, you will make it.” Marie Forleo
- “Starting small doesn’t mean thinking small.” Marie Forleo
- “Change your life. Change the world.” Marie Forleo
- “All progress begins with a brave decision.” Marie Forleo
- “Any age is the perfect age to follow your dream.” Marie Forleo
- “Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable.” Marie Forleo
- “Clarity comes from engagement, not thought.” Marie Forleo
- “The key to success is to start before you’re ready.” Marie Forleo
- “Whatever your heart is craving, know that you can do it.” Marie Forleo
- “You don’t have to get it perfect, you just have to get it going.” Marie Forleo
- “When you start taking consistent action, you will see results.” Marie Forleo
- “The measure of a great life is whether it matches your dream.” Marie Forleo
- “You were born with everything you need to answer the call of your soul.” Marie Forleo
- “It doesn’t take talent or luck to succeed, you just need to decide.” Marie Forleo
- “Remember, every pro was first an amateur. Start your dream now.” Marie Forleo
- “Greatness doesn’t come from what you do but from who you are.” Marie Forleo
- “The secret to finding our passion is to bring passion to everything that we do.” Marie Forleo
- “Your dreams aren’t made or broken by anyone but you.” Marie Forleo
- “Always create value. Build up trust over time. Have patience.” Marie Forleo
- “No other person ever has or ever will have the unique blend of talents, strengths and perspective that you have.” Marie Forleo
- “True fulfilment in life doesn’t come from what we get, it comes from what we give.” Marie Forleo
- “Never start a business to make money, start a business to make a difference.” Marie Forleo
- “When it comes to forks in the road, your heart always knows the answer, not your mind.” Marie Forleo
- “Trust that little voice in your head that says ‘wouldn’t it be great if…’ and then do it.” Marie Forleo
- “How would you behave if you were the best in the world at what you do.” Marie Forleo
- “Strength isn’t pretending to be something you’re not. It’s having the courage to live from the truth of who you are.” Marie Forleo
- “Sensitivity is a sign of strength. It’s not about toughening up, it’s about smartening up.” Marie Forleo
- “To be responsible, keep your promises to others. To be successful, keep your promises to yourself.” Marie Forleo
- “Stay on your game and keep going for your dreams. The world needs that special gift that only you have.” Marie Forleo
- “You’re always being led to your highest good, as long as you have the courage to listen.” Marie Forleo
- “Show up every moment like you’re fully meant to be there.”
- “Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally, it comes from what you do consistently.” Marie Forleo
- “Fear is often excitement with the brakes on. It’s just energy. Fear can be instructive and directive. It’s a guide that’ll show you exactly where you have to go.” Marie Forleo
Does she need any introduction? Hmmm... (Nah! but I'll make it brief). Oprah is a philanthropist and billionaire media executive best known for hosting her internationally popular talk show from 1986 to 2011. After that, she launched her television network, OWN.
IMAGE SOURCE: HARPO INC./RUVEN AFANADOR.
Oprah Winfrey's Quotes
- All stress comes from resisting what is.
- “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” ― Oprah Winfrey
- “You can have it all. Just not all at once.” ― Oprah Winfrey
- Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity.― Oprah Winfrey
- “When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are.” ― Oprah Winfrey
- “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment” ― Oprah Winfrey
- “You don’t become what you want, you become what you believe.”― Oprah Winfrey
- “True forgiveness is when you can say, “Thank you for that experience.”― Oprah Winfrey
- “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.” ― Oprah Winfrey
- The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams. ― Oprah Winfrey
- “I trust that everything happens for a reason, even when we’re not wise enough to see it.”― Oprah Winfrey
- “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.”― Oprah Winfrey
- Real success means creating a life of meaning through service that fulfills your reason for being here.
- Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure. ― Oprah Winfrey
- Opportunity may knock only once but temptation leans on the door bell. ― Oprah Winfrey
- So go ahead. Fall down. The world looks different from the ground. ― Oprah Winfrey
- Forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could have been any different.― Oprah Winfrey
- The whole point of being alive is to evolve into the complete person you were intended to be. ― Oprah Winfrey
- “Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.” ― Oprah Winfrey
- It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you – always. ― Oprah Winfrey
- “One of the hardest things in life to learn are which bridges to cross and which bridges to burn.” ― Oprah Winfrey
- With every experience, you alone are painting your own canvas, thought by thought, choice by choice. ― Oprah Winfrey
- “Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity. Don’t fight them. Just find a new way to stand.” ― Oprah Winfrey
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” ― Oprah Winfrey
- “Everyone wants to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” ― Oprah Winfrey
- Self-esteem comes from being able to define the world in your own terms and refusing to abide by the judgments of others. ― Oprah Winfrey
- “The great courageous act that we must all do, is to have the courage to step out of our history and past so that we can live our dreams.” ― Oprah Winfrey
- “Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire.” ― Oprah Winfrey
- “The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but on significance — and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning.”― Oprah Winfrey
- “Everybody has a calling. And your real job in life is to figure out as soon as possible what that is, who you were meant to be, and to begin to honor that in the best way possible for yourself.” ― Oprah Winfrey
- “The thing you fear most has no power. Your fear of it is what has the power. Facing the truth really will set you free.” ― Oprah Winfrey
- “Surround yourself only with people who are going to take you higher.”― Oprah Winfrey
- Before you agree to do anything that might add even the smallest amount of stress to your life, ask yourself: What is my truest intention? Give yourself time to let a yes resound within you. When it's right, I guarantee that your entire body will feel it. ― Oprah Winfrey
Sheryl Sanberg is one of the wealthiest women in the world. She is the chief operating officer for Facebook and is worth an estimated $1.6 billion. Sandberg is known as an advocate for women's rights in the workplace.
Photo Credit : CC BY-SA 2.0
Sheryl Sanberg's Quotes
- Not everything that happens to us happens because of us.
- If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat.
- The ability to learn is the most important quality a leader can have.
- Not taking failures personally allows us to recover — and even to thrive.
- You will be defined not just by what you achieve, but by how you survive.
- We cannot change what we are not aware of, and once we are aware, we cannot help but change.
- Knowing that things could be worse should not stop us from trying to make them better.
- The upside of painful knowledge is so much greater than the downside of blissful ignorance.
- I feel really grateful to the people who encouraged me and helped me develop. Nobody can succeed on their own.
- It is the ultimate luxury to combine passion and contribution. It’s also a very clear path to happiness.
- I learned that in the face of a void or in the face of any challenge, you can choose joy and meaning.
- The best antidote to bad speech is good speech. The best antidote to hate is tolerance.
- Trying to do it all and expecting it all can be done exactly right is a recipe for disappointment. Perfection is the enemy.
- Finding gratitude and appreciation is key to resilience. People who take the time to list things they are grateful for are happier and healthier.
- The easy days ahead of you will be easy. It is the hard days — the times that challenge you to your very core — that will determine who you are.
- When you look at successful women, they have other women who have supported them, and they’ve gotten to where they are because of those women.
- We hold ourselves back in ways both big and small, by lacking self-confidence, by not raising our hands, and by pulling back when we should be leaning in.
- Just as our bodies have a physiological immune system, our brains have a psychological immune system — and there are steps you can take to help kick it into gear.
- We find our humanity — our will to live and our ability to love — in our connections to one another. Be there for your family and friends. And I mean in person. Not just in a message with a heart emoji.
- Bring your whole self to work. I don’t believe we have a professional self Monday through Friday and a real self the rest of the time. It is all professional and it is all personal.
- We need women at all levels, including the top, to change the dynamic, reshape the conversation, to make sure women’s voices are heard and heeded, not overlooked and ignored.
- Leadership is not bullying and leadership is not aggression. Leadership is the expectation that you can use your voice for good. That you can make the world a better place.
- Build resilience in yourselves. When tragedy or disappointment strike, know that you have the ability to get through absolutely anything. I promise you do. As the saying goes, we are more vulnerable than we ever thought, but we are stronger than we ever imagined.
- Every woman I know, particularly the senior ones, has been called too aggressive at work. We know in gender blind studies that men are more aggressive in their offices than women. We know that. Yet we’re busy telling all the women that they’re too aggressive. That’s the issue.
- You are not born with a fixed amount of resilience. Like a muscle, you can build it up, draw on it when you need it. In that process you will figure out who you really are — and you just might become the very best version of yourself.
Susan Wojcicki Quotes
Susan was involved in the founding of Google and in 1999 she became Google's first marketing manager. She went ahead to led the company's online advertising business and was put in charge of Google's original video service.
In 2006, Susan Wojcicki proposed the acquisition of YouTube by Google and has served as CEO of YouTube since 2014. She is worth an estimated net worth of nearly $500 million.
Photo Credit: TechCrunch
Susan Wojcicki's Quotes
- YouTube CEO schools us about tech, gender, leadership, dealing with change, and more.
- “I have had a lot of setbacks that I have learned from.”
- “Work smart. Get things done. No nonsense. Move fast.”
- “Engineering is a jeans and hoodie culture, and sales is more formal.”
- “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.”
- “The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge.”
- “If you are working 24/7, you’re not going to have any interesting ideas.”
- “Your kids get something from your career, and your career will get something from your kids.”
- “Google is fascinating, and the book isn’t finished. I’m creating, living, building, and writing those chapters.”
- “People at different stages of their lives are doing different things, and they’re all using Google.”
- “The great thing about the internet is you can launch a product, and within just a few hours, people will tell you what they think about it.”
- “If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not doing anything. I’m positive that a doer makes mistakes.”
- “I love taking an idea to a prototype and then to a product that millions of people use.”
- “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.”
- “Things are always changing. Part of being successful here is being comfortable with not knowing what’s going to happen.”
- “I do believe we’re all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other.”
- “Growth is always essential. Running any tech company, you want to make sure you’re growing. Putting in place all of the right structure to be able to ensure growth.”
- “It’s important for me to show my children the richness of life and be a role model. I find that my organizational and management skills are tested more at home than at work!”
- “Don’t over-plan your life. Joining Google when I was four months pregnant was a bit of a leap, but sometimes you have to do the right thing for you right now.
- “Rarely are opportunities presented to you in a perfect way. In a nice little box with a yellow bow on top. ‘Here, open it, it’s perfect. You’ll love it.’ Opportunities – the good ones – are messy, confusing, and hard to recognize. They’re risky. They challenge you.”
- “The reason I like my job is that I have this desire to create. I have this desire to create things and build things, and Google has enabled me to build and create things and to build products that are used by people all over the globe.”
- “I have tried to be a leader. I have tried in my role of being one of the first women at Google, let alone the first woman to have a baby, to really try to set the tone that this is a great place to work for diversity reasons.”
- “YouTube has so much great content. And it really has something for everybody. And people come up to me all the time and talk to me about how YouTube has changed their life, how they’ve been able to learn something they didn’t think they could learn.”
- “What’s important is that I do my job really well, that I build great products and that I’m a great leader. All those things matter independent of gender. But I do think there’s a responsibility for me to support other women at Google.”
- “Many women assume they can’t be good mothers and have challenging careers at the same time, so they might give up trying to do both as they get to a crucial point in their career. Although it can be hard at times, it’s important for women to recognize the benefits of working outside the home.”
- “First there’s my role just as an executive being responsible for advertising, regardless of gender. I think that’s a position that I take seriously. That’s the first role. But I think for my role as a woman at Google, you try to set a good example and be a role model for the other women in the organization.”
- “At the end of the day, both men and women who become CEOs have shown tenacity and hard work to succeed in their careers. It takes not just skills but also extreme dedication and commitment. And regardless of gender, CEOs are measured by the same criteria – the growth and success of the business.”
- “Today, most young women are exposed to technology at a very young age, with mobile phones, tablets, the web, or social media. They are much more proficient with technology than prior generations since they use it for all their school work, communication, and entertainment.”
- “I think about my own career, and when I graduated from college, the internet didn’t really exist yet. And so not having a specific plan, being able to be opportunistic at the end, is what enabled me to make some of my best decisions, which is to go to places that were growing but that I didn’t plan to have happen.”
J.K Rowling is a British author, screenwriter, producer, and philanthropist.
She is best known for writing the Harry Potter fantasy series, which has won multiple awards and sold more than 500 million copies, becoming the best-selling book series in history.
The books are the basis of a popular film series, over which Rowling had overall approval on the scripts and was a producer on the final films. She also writes under the pen name Robert Galbraith.
Photo Credit: Daniel Ogren
J.K Rowling's Quotes
- It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.
- It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
- Whatever money you might have, self-worth really lies in finding out what you do best.
- As is a tale, so is life: not how long it is, but how good it is, is what matters.
- You will never truly know yourself, or the strength of your relationships, until both have been tested by adversity.
- We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better.
- You’ve got to work. It’s about structure. It’s about discipline. It’s all these deadly things that your school teacher told you you needed… You need it.”
- It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default.
- Is ‘fat’ really the worst thing a human being can be? Is ‘fat’ worse than ‘vindictive’, ‘jealous’, ‘shallow’, ‘vain’, ‘boring’ or ‘cruel’? Not to me.
- The knowledge that you have emerged wiser and stronger from setbacks means that you are, ever after, secure in your ability to survive.
- Life is difficult, and complicated, and beyond anyone’s total control, and the humility to know that will enable you to survive its vicissitudes.
- I have never been remotely ashamed of having been depressed. Never. What’s to be ashamed of? I went through a really rough time and I am quite proud that I got out of that.
- Failure meant a stripping away of the inessential. I stopped pretending to myself that I was anything other than what I was, and began to direct all my energy into finishing the only work that mattered to me. Had I really succeeded at anything else, I might never have found the determination to succeed in the one arena I believed I truly belonged.
Sara Blakely is a philanthropist, entrepreneur and an American businesswoman. She is the founder of Spanx, an American intimate apparel company with pants and leggings.
In 2012, Blakely was named in Time magazine's "Time 100" annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world. She was listed as the 93rd most powerful woman in the world by Forbes.
Photo Credit: Gillian Zoe Segal
Sara Blakely's Quotes
- “It’s really a full-time job to manage our lives.” – Sara Blakely
- “Everything in our society is so purposeful.” – Sara Blakely
- “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know.” – Sara Blakely
- “Every time I went on stage I was so terrified I almost threw up.” – Sara Blakely
- “You’ve got to embrace what you don’t know.” – Sara Blakely
- “My revenue was $4 million my first year in business, off of one $20 item.” – Sara Blakely
- “Money is fun to make, fun to spend and fun to give away.” – Sara Blakely
- “Failure to me became not trying versus not succeeding.” – Sara Blakely
- “Perseverance is the key to starting a successful business.” – Sara Blakely
- “I aim to be pretty – I gave up dressing to be sexy in the eighties.” – Sara Blakely
- “Ensure that you do things differently from everyone else.” – Sara Blakely
- “It’s important to be willing to make mistakes. The worst thing that can happen is you become memorable.” – Sara Blakely
- “I started thinking about joy. Everything in our society is so purposeful. Let’s bring joy back to the experience.” – Sara Blakely
- “Don’t let what you don’t know scare you, because it can become your greatest asset.” – Sara Blakely
- “I took a Fear of Flying class, and I always missed the class, because I was always flying.” – Sara Blakely
- “Failure is not attached to outcome, but in not trying. This way, it is about answering to yourself.” – Sara Blakely
- “I’d never worked in fashion or retail. I just needed an undergarment that didn’t exist.” – Sara Blakely
- “I think failure is nothing more than life’s way of nudging you that you are off course.” – Sara Blakely
- “Failure is not the outcome – failure is not trying. Don’t be afraid to fail.” – Sara Blakely
- “I think very early on in life we all learn what we’re good at and what we’re not good at, and we stay where it’s safe.” – Sara Blakely
- “I always joke and say I want to invent a comfortable stiletto and then retire.” – Sara Blakely
- “When something I can’t control happens, I ask myself : where is the hidden gift, where is the positive in this?” – Sara Blakely
- “I think my story says that, when women are given the chance and the opportunity, that we can achieve a lot. We deliver.” – Sara Blakely
- “The thought of my mortality – I think about it a lot. I find it motivating. It can be any time that your number’s up.” – Sara Blakely
- “Having a mental snapshot of where you are, where you are going, and what you are moving toward is incredibly powerful.” – Sara Blakely
- “I’ve always leaned toward a feminine, funky style, even in business settings. I used to paint my nails blue in 1993, before it was mainstream.” – Sara Blakely
- “You’ve got to visualize where you’re headed and be very clear about it. Take a Polaroid picture of where you’re going to be in a few years.” – Sara Blakely
- “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else.” – Sara Blakely
- “Instead of failure being the outcome, failure became not trying. And it forced me at a young age to want to push myself so much further out of my comfort zone.” – Sara Blakely
- “The thing about fashion – it’s like ducks going quack, quack quack. It’s being dictated from above, and it just makes me want to rebel against it.” – Sara Blakely
- “Most of the reason we don’t do things is because we’re afraid to fail. I just made a decision one day that I was not not going to do things in my life because of fear.” – Sara Blakely
- “When I’m bored or tired of being blonde, I’ll throw on a wig. It’s a lot less of a permanent way to change your look, and I have about 10 – all different colors, shapes, bobs, long hair, short, feathered.” – Sara Blakely
- “Failures are life’s way of nudging you and letting you know you are off course. Trying new things and not being afraid to fail along the way are more important than what you learn in school.” – Sara Blakely
- “We don’t have the luxury of time. We spend more because of how we live, but it’s important to be with our family and friends.” – Sara Blakely
- “My advice for an entrepreneur just starting out is to differentiate yourself. Why are you different? What’s important about you? Why does the customer need you?” – Sara Blakely
- “Embrace what you don’t know, especially in the beginning, because what you don’t know can become your greatest asset. It ensures that you will absolutely be doing things different from everybody else.” – Sara Blakely
- “I grew up in a house where my father encouraged my brother and me to fail. I specifically remember coming home and saying, ‘Dad, Dad, I tried out for this or that and I was horrible,’ and he would high-five me and say, ‘Way to go.'” – Sara Blakely
- “I shopped for body shapers for the first time in my life and I was horrified. They were thick – it was like wearing workout clothes and they all had a leg band on one side that showed through the pants.” – Sara Blakely
- “My dad encouraged us to fail. Growing up, he would ask us what we failed at that week. If we didn’t have something, he would be disappointed. It changed my mindset at an early age that failure is not the outcome, failure is not trying. Don’t be afraid to fail.” – Sara Blakely
- “I think failure is nothing more than life’s way of nudging you that you are off course. My attitude to failure is not attached to outcome, but in not trying. It is liberating. Most people attach failure to something not working out or how people perceive you. This way, it is about answering to yourself.” – Sara Blakely
- “I made a conscious decision not to tell anyone in my life. Now I tell people – don’t tell anyone your idea until you have invested enough of yourself in it that you are not going to turn back. When a person has an idea at that conception moment it is the most vulnerable – one negative comment could knock you off course.” – Sara Blakely
- “I’d get kicked out of buildings all day long, people would rip up my business card in my face. It’s a humbling business to be in. But I knew I could sell and I knew I wanted to sell something I had created. I cut the feet out of those pantyhose and I knew I was on to something. This was it.” – Sara Blakely
- “I got a call from the Oprah Winfrey Show. Oprah had chosen Spanx as one of her favorite products in 2000. I had boxes of products in my apartment and I had two weeks' notice that she was going to say she loved it on TV and I had no shipping department.” – Sara Blakely
- “Don’t solicit feedback on your product, idea or your business just for validation purposes. You want to tell the people who can help move your idea forward, but if you’re just looking to your friend, co-worker, husband or wife for validation, be careful. It can stop a lot of multimillion-dollar ideas in their tracks in the beginning.” – Sara Blakely
- “When I was a child, my father used to encourage my brother and me to fail. At the dinner table, instead of asking about the best part of our day, he would ask us what we failed at that week. If we didn’t have something to tell him, he would be disappointed. When we shared whatever failure we’d endured, he’d high-five us and say, ‘Way to go!’ The gift my father gave us by doing this was redefining what failure truly meant.” – Sara Blakely
I hope you enjoyed every bit of this article and you are
- fired up to not give up cause your failure do not define you
- ready to take your self care seriously cause your business needs your existence so care for your health and wellbeing
- Choosing to have adequate sleep everyday so you can be refreshed daily
- Going to balance your work and personal life so none suffers because of the other.
I wish you nothing but peace and progress in all you do. If you have quotes love and want me to add to this list, drop it in the comment section below.
By Gillian Zoe Segal - Self-photographed, CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=37994257
By Daniel Ogren - Flickr: 100405_EasterEggRoll_683, CC BY 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=15164977
By TechCrunch - https://www.flickr.com/photos/techcrunch/29393944130, CC BY 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=88809768
By World Economic Forum from Cologny, Switzerland - Women in Economic Decision-making: Sheryl SandbergUploaded by January, CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=24178494