Belly fat is a problem for both men and women, but belly fat is a more difficult battle for women.
A woman's belly fat can be attributed to many different factors, including hormonal changes during the menstrual cycle, lifestyle choices such as smoking or not getting enough sleep, emotional stressors like depression and anxiety.
The belly fat burning diet will help you lose weight by decreasing your body's ability to store excess calories as belly fat- which means it won't be able to keep that belly bulge around!
In this article, I'll explain belly fat burning diets and belly fat burning foods that you can incorporate into your diet to lose belly fat fast!
What is Belly Fat?
Belly fat, or belly obesity, typically arises from excess abdominal muscle tissue. Abdominal muscles are located in the belly area and help to support the stomach, pelvis and spine.
Excess belly fat is usually found among individuals who have a slow metabolism. It's challenging to target the belly area with exercises alone because of its proximity to other muscles, making it more difficult for fat breakdown in the belly area.
The belly is where diet and exercise will have the most impact when it comes to weight loss. The best thing you can do is start eating right and exercising regularly to achieve a healthy lifestyle.
Why belly fat appears
You might think it's just belly fat, but there are several potential reasons why belly fat appears. The reason could be:
- If you have belly fat, it is generally on account of abdominal muscle tissue. This happens due to the body's inability to use up stored belly fat for energy because of low metabolism.
- A decrease in activity, too much processed food and sweets or not enough fruit or vegetables can lead to an accumulation of belly fat.
- Hormonal changes can cause belly fat: age, childbirth(pregnant women often get "pregnancy pooches" that eventually go away) and menopause. Belly fat could lead to more unexplainable weight gain, so before you assume you need surgery or other kinds of treatment to target your abdomen area, talk to your doctor about testing your thyroid gland before considering any other treatment options.
- Another reason belly fat appears is that belly fat cells are more sensitive to insulin, making it easier to store belly fat instead of breaking it down.
What is the belly fat burning diet?
The belly fat burning diet is a combination of low carbohydrate eating, calorie restriction and exercising. You are also advised to eat foods that boost your metabolism.
A good example of this is green tea, shown through studies to increase both resting metabolic rate and the amount of energy expended, even when you are at rest.
The best way to get rid of belly fat is to combine healthy eating habits and regular exercise to achieve a healthier lifestyle long term.
The belly-fat-burning diet should include fruits, vegetables, whole grains and protein in moderation. (we will discuss this further)
How to reduce belly fat
Sometimes belly fat is not as easy to get rid of. This is often because belly fat consists of excess abdominal muscle tissue.
This happens when the body cannot break down and use fats for energy because of low metabolism, which can be caused by many factors such as genetic predisposition, malnourishment, polycystic ovary syndrome or even medications.
The best way to reduce belly fat is to start eating right and exercising regularly. It's also important you maintain a healthy lifestyle with these things in mind, but being active will help you lose belly fat faster.
Exercising alone can be a challenge for belly fat loss, but it can help you succeed in your belly fat reduction goals.
Choose belly-friendly exercises to tone your core muscles and give yourself more definition in the tummy area.
Recommended exercises include jogging, walking, biking, swimming, doing sit-ups and crunches, or working with a belly dancing instructor.
Another way to reduce belly fat is to start eating healthier, belly-friendly foods rich in fiber. Fiber helps you feel full for longer and keeps your tummy from being bloated. Foods such as whole grains, beans, fruits and vegetables provide an ideal balance of carbohydrates, protein and healthy fats that are belly fat-friendly.
The best belly fat burning foods to incorporate into your diet
Here are some belly fat burning foods you can include in your diet:
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes contain lycopene, which is known to prevent belly fat accumulation. Lycopene has also been known to help reduce belly fat for belly fat by speeding up the metabolism and lowering belly fat storage.
- Apples: Apples are rich in dietary fiber and pectin, both of which will help you burn belly fat. Apples are also found to be rich in phytonutrients that help reduce belly fat.
- Berries: Berries such as blueberries and cranberries contain antioxidants, flavonoids, and anthocyanins which work together to prevent belly fat accumulation by lowering insulin levels and reducing belly fat storage.
- Cauliflower: Cauliflower is a belly fat burning food that helps you reduce belly fat by speeding up the metabolism and reducing belly fat storage. This belly fat burning food also contains phytochemicals, which help prevent belly fat accumulation.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal helps speed up your metabolism and belly fat burning by boosting your metabolism. Oatmeal also contains belly fat burning fiber which helps reduce belly fat storage throughout the day.
- Salmon: Salmon contains belly fat burning omega-three acids such as docosahexaenoic acid, eicosapentaenoic acid, and alpha-linolenic acid that help keep belly fat away by reducing belly fat accumulation and belly fat storage. These belly fat burning omega 3 acids also lower blood triglyceride levels, reducing belly fat storage.
- Pistachios are a belly fat burning food that prevents belly fat from being stored by lowering insulin levels and boosting metabolism. Pistachios also have belly fat burning protein and belly fat burning fiber which help with belly fat reduction.
- Avocados contain high levels of belly-busting monounsaturated fats, which helps promote belly fat loss. They also provide fiber, which can help reduce belly fat and cholesterol levels.
- Coffee can also be a belly fat burning food source. Studies have shown that drinking coffee can increase belly fat loss by nearly 50 per cent. Drinking coffee after meals have been proven to help promote belly fat loss even more than eating belly-fats foods alone.
- Green tea can also help to reduce belly fat storage. Its belly-fat burning effects are due to a chemical in the tea called EGCG, which promotes belly fat loss by burning belly fat faster and by reducing belly fat cravings and belly-fat storage.
- Fatty acids are a belly fat burning food found in many different types of foods, including nuts, fish, chicken and egg yolks. They have been proven to aid belly fat loss and may help reduce belly fat storage.
- Healthy fats are belly fat burning foods that can be adequate for everyday belly-fat loss, but they shouldn't be eaten in excess because they contain many calories. Foods like olive oil, fish oil pills and nuts are good belly-fat burning foods because of their belly-fat loss benefits.
- Green vegetables are belly fat burning foods that can help you lose belly fat. They contain lots of belly-busting nutrients like magnesium and iron, which are vital to belly fat loss. It would help if you aimed for eating several servings of green veggies every day for belly fat loss.
August 5, 2021
August 4, 2021
You need to incorporate these belly-fat burning foods into your belly-fat loss diet if you want belly fat to disappear quickly.
Losing belly fat is not always an easy process. Still, it can be made easier if you stick to a belly fat burning diet and incorporate the belly fat burning foods into your plan. They are known for their belly-fat burning effects as they help speed up the metabolism by reducing belly fat accumulation, belly fat storage, and belly fat absorption.
Best belly fat burning workouts
Here is a list of belly fat burning workouts you can do daily.
Start by positioning yourself in a push-up position and then lowering your body to the ground so that your elbows and forearms are on the ground and hold for two minutes. This exercise helps strengthen your back, arms, chest, stomach muscles, and thighs.
Lie flat on your back with your knees bent and feet on the floor, and then place your hands behind your head with thumbs touching each other. Raise both shoulder blades off the ground as much as possible, then slowly return to starting position. This exercise targets abdominal muscles while working out the lower back too.
Stand straight with your feet wider than shoulder-width apart and bend both knees until they are at a 90-degree angle. Then stand back up while making sure to keep head up, chest out, and stomach tight.
- Stand straight with one foot in front of the other while holding hands behind your head for support, then step forward with your right leg until your front thigh is parallel to the floor.
- Slowly return to starting position and repeat with the opposite leg.
- Keep your belly tight and chest out throughout the entire exercise.
Tips and tricks on making healthier food choices
Belly fat loss is possible if you focus on belly fat burning foods and tips to help your body break down belly fats faster than it can store them. Here are some belly fat burning tips to get started:
- Plan, so you will have healthy options readily available.
- Prepare large servings of vegetables, fruits, and proteins like tofu or beans.
- Keep small containers of snack foods such as nuts or yoghurt in the fridge to help satisfy hunger when it arises.
- Pack healthy lunches for work or school to avoid eating out and gaining belly fat.
- Keep healthy snacks like trail mix or fresh fruit on hand for when you get hungry between meals.
- Wash and chop veggies at the beginning of each week to be ready to be used in recipes or added to a salad easily.
- Place fresh veggies in a small jar to dip into hummus or bean dip instead of using chips as a snack.
- Don't skip breakfast: I know this is hard, especially if you are running in the morning. But skipping breakfast can cause belly fat storage because your body won't have enough energy to burn belly fat for up to 14 hours after you wake up!
- Drink more water: Staying hydrated with water throughout the day will help your body be able to burn belly fat faster. Hydration is also important for heart health and fluid balance in the body.
Final thoughts on belly fat burning diet
Belly fat is a common problem for many people, but belly fat can be reduced and eliminated with the proper diet and exercise.
The belly fat burning foods we've recommended will help you lose belly fat by providing your body with the nutrients it needs to break down fats.
It would help if you also tried to do some of our best belly exercises that target abdominal muscle tissue like planks, crunches, side bends or knee tucks.
If all these things sound too difficult on their own - don't worry! Take it one day at a time, and we guarantee you'll be belly fat-free in no time at all.